History ~ the current Holy Trinity building

The current Holy Trinity site was purchased for £150 in 1906 and was opened for service in 1918.

It was a real celebration for the congregation and the current minister Rev Fowler, who, when he had arrived, the church building fund held £478 and a pile of bricks. Thanks to the time invested by those who focused on making the Harvest Festival celebration (which still occurs annually) a real success, the fund now stood at £1,000 and they also had a lot more bricks!

With a visit by the current Bishop on the 6th of February 1918, the foundation stone was laid.

The building was finished and in July 1918, at the opening service of the new building, there was only one surviving worshiper who had been present at the opening of the old wooden building 50 years prior.

History ~ the first Holy Trinity Building

The first building was located where the Rectory is currently located today, the white building, next door to St. Mary's Catholic church, on Commercial Road in Yarram.

The land was purchased for £10 pounds, and the survey, transfer and legal costs were £20 s10.

It stood and served the community and provided a place for the Church to worship God, for 50 years.

History ~ before the first building, the Church was

First Anglican Church "Holy Trinity" Yarram Yarram

Holy Trinity existed as a congregation of believers before the church-building itself even existed!

It's is believed that the first recorded service, preached by Rev. Willoughby Bean at Yarram Yarram, was held in the family home of the Carpenter family on the 19th of July 1857.

Photo Album








Holy Trinity 2013

Lectern with purple for Lent

Window of St James dedicated to Arthur Royal Anderson, vestryman

Holy Trinity decorated for Palm Sunday
Holy Trinity lit for Midnight Mass 2014


Holy Trinity decorated for Pentecost 2014

Advent Wreath lit for Midnight Mass December 2014